Arducam: 16MP Autofocus Camera for Raspberry Pi / Nvidia Jetson - B0371
- 16 Megapixel: 2 times higher res, half the cost.
- Autofocus: most versatile AF (Manual/Continuous/etc.) experience on a Pi camera.
- Sharper Images/videos: Higher quality than the HQ camera.
- V1/V2 Size: hassle-free upgrades to your existing projects.
- Open Source: truly accessible to all.
A 16MP autofocus high-resolution camera board that takes what Raspberry Pi V1, V2, and HQ have to oﬀer, and excels in every single aspect.
It takes zero compromises in specs. With a resolution of 16 megapixels (compared to 8MP and 12MP), an autofocus lens, a V2-like form factor, and boatloads of improvements, the camera provide a better choice for a whole world of industrial/consumer/etc. applications, it’s compatible with any existing Pi models, work with the latest software from the foundation, and leverages the same tuning algorithms used in the oﬃcial camera modules.
- 16MP-AF Product Brief
- 16MP-AF Getting Started
- 3D Drawing
- 16MP-AF Common Issues & Fixes
- Using Autofocus Camera On OctoPrint (temp method)
- 1 x Arducam 16MP-AF Camera Module
- 1 x FPC Cable (15cm)
|Product Availability||In Stock|