How to Pay?
How to Pay?
InStock Pakistan reserves the right to cancel such orders and refund your payment if the updated price/delivery timeline is not acceptable for you. Further more we are not responsible for any of your loses (financial/reputation) due to change in price as well as delivery time.
InStock.PK offers the following payment options to the customers who are willing to purchase from our online store.
Online Bank Transfer:
This payment option is quite easy and we also recommend this mode of payment to our regular customers, in this payment option you can pay the ordered amount buy online deposit or online bank transfer to our bank account.
The bank details shall be provided by email when you choose online payment option in your order form.
You can send money using easypaisa to our bank account. Account deteils will be forwarded after order confirmation.
MobiCash / Time Pey / U Paisa
- By choose any of the above options, go to your nearest retailer/franchise, and send to our representative's CNIC and Mobile#
- The required details shall be provided by email when you choose Mobile Payment option in your order form
- After successful transfer, please provide 5-digit secret code in comment section of your order details.
Paypal (Money Transfer)
Due to alot of requests from our customers, here we have introduced another faster and secure way to pay for goods. If you have Paypal account, you can pay quickly and easily to our Paypal Account. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending using Paypal.
Western Union (for worldwide)
You can also pay for the orders through Western Union, this is recommended to our customers who are outside Pakistan, Western Union details can also be provided after receipt of order if you selected Western Union payment option in your order form.
Send us the following information as soon as you are done with the payment:
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your receipt.
- Sender's first and last name.
- City and country the money was sent from.
- The amount that was sent (as mentioned in your invoice/bill).
Cash on Delivery (CoD):
In case you don't wand to use any of the above mentioned payment method, you can still use Cash On Delivery Payment method. Please see the following terms:
- You must provide 100% funds in cash on receiving of goods.
- No cheques, Bank drafts or any other non-cash payment will not be collected.
- Cash on delivery service is available only on stocked items (Items which are in stock)
- Currently available only for Rawalpindi / Islamabad for the order value of less then 50000 PKR.
Terms and Conditions:
In case of Back-ordered items (Items which are not in stock), you order will only forwarded to supplier after receipt of atleast 50% payment of your total order. After forwarded to suppliers, back orderes will be non-cancelable / non-refundable / non-changeable