YHDC: Split Core Non-invasive AC Current Transformer 1V 0~100A - SCT-013-000
- Buy 3 for PKR997.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for PKR966.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 50 for PKR945.00 each and save 10%
SCT-013 is a Non-Invasive AC current sensor i.e. it is a current transformer which can be used to measure AC current up to 100 amperes. Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter). The split core type such as the SCT-013-000 CT in the picture, is particularly suitable for DIY use it can be clipped straight on to either the live or neutral wire coming into the building without having to do any high voltage electrical work. Like any other transformer, a current transformer has a primary winding, a magnetic core, and a secondary winding. In the case of whole building monitoring the primary is the live or the neutral wire (not both) coming into the building itself and goes through the hole in the CT. The secondary winding comprises many turns of fine wire housed within the casing of the transformer.
Applications Of 100A Non-invasive AC Current Sensor:
- Suitable for the current measuring.
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
Package Includes Non-invasive AC Current Sensor:
- 1 x YHDC AC Current sensor Module.
Features Of 100A Non-invasive AC Current Sensor:
- Core Material: Ferrite
- External Material : ABS
- Input Current : 100A/30A/10A
- Frequency: 50HZ-150KHZ
- Opening Size: 13 x 13mm/ 0.5″ x 0.5″(L*W)
- Output Plug 3.5mm
- Dielectric Strength 6000V AC/1min
- Working Temperature -25-70°C
- Cable Length : Approx. 1.18m/ 45.4″
- Total Size : Approx. 60 x 30 x 20 mm.
|Part Number||SCT013-000 ||SCT013-030 || SCT013-010|
|Manufacturer||Made in China|
|Input Current||0~100A AC|
|Product Availability||In Stock|