USB to TTL Adapter, FTDI USB UART IC FT232RL - FT232
- Built-in a new and original FTDI IC device ‘FT232RL’, which handles all the USB signalling and protocols. TTL levels of +5V and +3.3V adjustable design, and draws power directly from your PC/laptop via the USB connection, no need for an external power adapter
- Provides access to UART Transmit (Tx), Receive (Rx), RTS#, CTS#, VCC and GND connections; POW(power), RXD/TXD transceiver communication LED indicator design, which can show serial adapter status and data activity at a glance
- Windows 8 and newer OS, Linux and Mac OS will install FTDI driver automatically, except Chrome OS. For details of OS compatibility and installation guidance, please scroll down this page and take a look at 'Product description'
- Typical applications: USB to RS232/RS422/RS485 converters, Support EEPROM, Vendor ID re-write, unbrick routers and Mprog3.5, interface to GPS modules, flash firmware on hard drive, update transmitter, interface to set top box and more
- You will get: 1 x Moyina USB to TTL Module + 1 x Jumper + 10 x Dupont Cables (7.9”, female to female), which are packed by antistatic bag. We offer 1 year guarantee on product, your satisfaction is our passion
|Product Availability||In Stock|