Texas Instruments: Digital to Analog Converter DAC DAC8831 Evaluation Module - DAC8831EVM
This EVM features the DAC8831/32 16-bit resolution, un-buffered voltage output digital-to-analog converter. The board also supports the 14-pin QFN package (RGY) only for the DAC8831/32. This board affords a quick and easy way to evaluate the functionality and performance of this high-resolution DAC. The EVM includes an on-board reference and buffer circuits that allow high speed serial interface with a variety of TI DSPs and micro controller interface boards.
- Slide switch SW1 provides the means to supply unipolar or bipolar output operation.
- For wider dynamic range the EVM can be configured to use an external reference to increase output swing
- Because the EVM is designed on TI's Modular form factor custom cable design is not necessary
- The EVM has an on-board voltage reference of +2.5 VDC and is jumper selectable via jumper W1
- The output characterization test, for the DAC8831/32, is performed using an OPA735 output Op-Amp
|Product Availability||Available on Demand|