Raspberry Pi 3 Power Port Protector
Protect your Raspberry Pi's power port from excess wear by fitting it with a Raspberry Pi Power Port Protector!Unplugging the Raspberry Pi to turn it on and off is bound to wear the that tiny micro USB port to shreds in no time at all. However, by fitting a small male to female convertor in between you can make sure your Raspberry Pi's power input is safe from excess wear.
- USB 2.0 Micro-B male to USB 2.0 Micro-B female
- Convenient way of changing cable connections
- Molded PVC bootProtect your Pi's micro USB port from excess wear and strain.
- Will enable the use of both micro USB B chargers (standard mobile phone), but also micro USB A chargers!
- 1 X Raspberry Pi 3 Power Port Protector
|Manufacturer||Made in USA|
|Connector Type||USB 2.0 Micro-B male to USB 2.0 Micro-B female|
|Num of Pin's||NA|