Raspberry Pi: 400 Keyboard Computer with 4GB, 1.8GHz, 64Bit - RPI400-US
The Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer built into a compact keyboard!
The Pi400 is ideal for learning to code using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment and can also be used for a wide range of other activities such as surfing the web, creating and editing documents, watching videos and more!
Note: This is just the standalone keyboard unit. You will also need a:
- Official Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply USB-C 15.3W (5.1V 3A)
- Official Raspberry Pi 4 Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable 1 Meter - T7689AX
- SanDisk/Raspberry Pi - Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Card (Class-10) 100MBps
- Raspberry Pi Official 7-Inch Capacitive Touch LCD Screen
- Raspberry Pi: Official Keyboard Hub and Mouse (optional)
Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer Kit - SC0384 with most of these items included!
The Pi400 shares the same great performance as the Raspberry Pi 4 but with the 64-bit CPU clocked to a whopping 1.8GHz thanks to the large internal heatsink. This sits alongside 4GB RAM, dual-band wireless networking, dual-display output and 4K video playback.
The familiar 40-pin GPIO pins are located at the rear of the keyboard for wiring up electronics projects, alongside two USB 3.0 ports and a USB 2.0 port. There's even an on/off power option via the F10 key (for full power disconnection, grab a USB-C on/off switch cable).
This listing is for the Raspberry Pi 400 standalone keyboard. A kit is also available which includes everything you need in one box (minus a monitor).
The Raspberry Pi 400 kit is available in a number of different regional variants (select above).
Top Raspberry Pi 400 Accessories
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- 265 (4Kp60 decode)
- 264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Keyboard: 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- Power: 5V DC via USB-C connector
- Security: Security lock port
- Cooling: Large internal heatsink plate and underside vents
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm (maximum)
Note: The Raspberry Pi 400 does not have a DSI or CSI connector for attaching camera modules or touchscreen displays. We have a great USB camera module available here for camera projects.
|Part Number||SC0378 || RPI400-US|
|Product Availability||In Stock|