OpenPilot Flight Controller Kit CC3D
The CC3D Flight Control Board is an open source UAV autopilot. It can be used with multi-rotor aircraft. The CC3D board measures a mere 36mm x 36mm and can be easily mounted on just about any airframe. It is designed to be vibration-resistant and can be mounted flat or at an angle (if need be). The CC3D board has a built-in mini-USB connector for hassle free connection to a computer to interface with Ground Control Station (GCS) configuration & calibration software.
- MPU6000 3 Axis Gyro & Accelerometer
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
- Supports several common RC receiver types including PWM, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMX and DSMJ including satellites, as well as Futaba S.Bus receivers.
- Simultaneous support for multiple receivers
- Configurable Receiver Port functions: 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels.
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESCs or cameral stabilization
- Support for up to 3-axis cameral gimbal
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- Configurable via LibrePilot Ground Control Station (GCS) Software Platform
- 1 x OpenPilot Flight Controller Kit CC3D
|Made in China
|Temperature Range (Min)