High Power Intelligent H Bridge Motor Driver Module IBT 2 43A for Arduino - BTS7960
The driver IBT2 BTS7960B BTS7960 43A H-bridge Motor Driver Module uses high-power driver chip BTS7960 composed of H bridge driver module, with over-temperature overcurrent protection. BTS7960 H bridge driver circuit, with strong drive and brake effects, the use of 74HC244 chip effectively isolated SCM and motor drive! High current 43A!
Up to 43A super-current output in extreme conditions Current diagnosis Slope adjustment Dead time is generated Over-temperature, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current protection Short circuit protection Electrical performance: Model: IBT-2 Input voltage: 6V-27V Maximum current: 43A Input level: 3.3-5V Control method: PWM or level Duty cycle: 0-100 hundred
This H-Bridge module is based on Dual BTN7960B / BTS7960B Half Bridge Driver chips. The module is designed for high power DC Motor and Solenoids drives. Interfacing this high current driver with Arduino, PIC and AVR is extremely easy. This driver module lets you control one DC motor with current as high as 43A. Maximum operating frequency is up to 25kHZ.
- Double BTS7960 large current (43 A) H bridge driver; 5V isolate with MCU, and effectively protect MCU;
- 5V power indicator on board;
- Voltage indication of motor driver output end;
- Can solder heat sink;
- Just need four lines from MCU to driver module (GND. 5V. PWM1. PWM2);
- Isolation chip 5 V power supply (can share with MCU 5 V);
- Able to reverse the motor forward, two PWM input frequency up to 25kHZ;
- Two heat flow passing through an error signal output;
- Isolated chip 5V power supply (can be shared with the MCU 5V), can also use the on-board 5V supply;
- The supply voltage: 5.5V to 27V
IBT2 BTS7960B BTS7960 43A Motor Driver Specifications: –
- Input Voltage: 6 ~ 27Vdc.
- Driver: Dual BTS7960 H Bridge Configuration.
- Peak current: 43-Amp.
- PWM capability of up to 25 kHz.
- Control Input Level: 3.3~5V.
- Control Mode: PWM or level
- Working Duty Cycle: 0 ~100%.
- Over-voltage Lock Out.
- Under-voltage Shut Down.
- Board Size (L x W x H): 50mm x 50mm x 43mm.
- Weight: ~66g.
IBT2 BTS7960B BTS7960 43A Motor Driver Applications: –
- Current diagnostic
- Slope adjustment
- Dead Time generation
- Overtemperature, overvoltage, under voltage, overcurrent protection
- Short circuit protection
- BTS7960 43A dc motor H-bridge
IBT2 BTS7960B BTS7960 43A Motor Driver Pin Description: –
- RPWM: Right Turn PWM
- LPWM: Left Turn PWM
- R_EN: Right Turn Enable (High Active)
- L_EN: Left Turn Enable (High Active)
- R_IS: Right Turn Current Warning (May Leave Floating)
- L_IS: Left Turn Current Warning (May Leave Floating)
- VCC: (5V)
1 x IBT2 BTS7960B BTS7960 43A motor driver
|Part Number||BTS7960 IBT2|