Ariel: Digital No-Flow Timer DNFT LED-PS 000507 - A-10753
Categories: Flow Control Valve, Flow Sensor
DNFT performs monitoring and shutdown functions like No-Flow, Low-Flow or Excessive-Flow for Divider-Block Lubrication Systems. The DNFT is a totally enclosed solid state electronic device for detecting Slow-Flow and No-Flow on in-line progressive lubrication systems. The Digital No-Flow Timer incorporates a crystal oscillator to accurately monitor the cycle time of the lubrication system enabling precision timed shutdown capability. An internal Lithium battery powers it, which is easily replaceable. The Digital No-Flow Timer is an ISO 9001 certified product and the ISO certification can be viewed here. All Digital No-Flow.
- Monitors movement of divider block piston for dependable “timed” shutdown protection
- Closed loop or open loop operation
- Installs directly to divider valve
- Not affected by temperature or oil viscosity
- Requires no external power
- Led indicator - cycle indication
- Dedicated switch closure to monitor each divider valve cycle (ps option)
- Dnft-led-ps digital no-flow timer with dedicated proximity switch.
- Install on dropsa/lincoln/sbco/lubriquip divider block.
- Switch rating 2.5va 240vdc
Notice: when more than one dnft is installed on the compressor or engine, each dnft must be wired to a separate alarm circuit on the control panel, annunciator or plc to simplify troubleshooting the lubrication system and dnft.
|Product Availability||In Stock|