AFE4400 Pulse Oximeter Integrated Analog Front End AFE Module ADC SPI - CJMCU-440
This analog front-end AFE converter ADC pulse CJMCU-440 AFE4400 is a very suitable for the application of pulse oximeter fully integrated analog front-end (AFE). This device contains a low noise receiver channel with integrated analog-to-digital converter (ADC), a LED transmitter unit, and a diagnostic function for sensor and LED fault detection. This device is a configurable timing controller. This flexibility allows the user to be able to fully control the timing characteristics of the parts. In order to simplify the timing requirements and provide a low jitter clock is AFE4400, an integrated by an external crystal oscillator for frequency. This device uses a SPI interface to communicate with an external microcontroller or host processor.
- With a ADC low noise receiver channel
- A LED transmitter component and detection function for sensor and LED fault
- Can be with timing controller
- Integrates an external crystal oscillator for frequency
- A SPI interface to communicate with an external microcontroller or host processor.
|Product Availability||In Stock|